Release date: October 1, 2013
Rock star River Wilde brought Dahlia London back from the brink of hopelessness with his unwavering love and devotion. But their entwined history is about to test the strength of that love…
Dahlia was certain she had found true love and met her ‘Once in a Lifetime’ when she reconnected with River. But Dahlia’s world comes crashing down when someone from her past resurfaces, and all of River’s carefully hidden secrets are exposed.
River wants to show Dahlia that life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass—it’s about dancing in the rain! But how many times can one broken heart be mended? Will River and Dahlia be able to face the turmoil together or will they be torn apart?
- PRE-ORDER on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/torn/id663451524?mt=11
TORN BOOK TRAILER :
GOODREADS LINK: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17386062-torn
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Kim Karr
- Website: http://www.authorkimkarr.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorKimKarr
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/authorkimkarr
- Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6644044.Kim_Karr
Connected (Connections #1)
What if a ‘Once in a Lifetime’ could happen twice?
Suffering from a past full of tragedy, Dahlia London’s soul has been left completely shattered. Happily ever after is a far cry from reality in her world. But, when she is reconnected with her past, the bonds that form are irrefutable.
When River Wilde, lead singer of The Wilde Ones, comes back into Dahlia’s life, the intensity that fires their relationship combined with underlying feelings that have never died lead her to believe she has met her soulmate.
Struggling with confusion as old connections fade and new ones begin, Dahlia’s grief begins to lift–but guilt remains. River wants to be the one to mend all that is torn within her.
But with a past that is never really gone, can their future survive?
*** Available for purchse at:
- B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/connected-kim-karr/1114883290?ean=9780698145092&isbn=9780698145092
- iBooks: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/connected/id645915740?mt=11
- Kobo: http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/Connected/book-iGTN_vBi20Sl9N5DoEzbMQ/page1.html?s=6jAKsgJ37UOPcK_E8t2j5g&r=1
CONNECTED Book Trailer Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnWPnBX9qVw&feature=youtu.be