He deals in a world of violence, sex, drugs, and crudity. As president of the Death Dwellers’ MC, Christopher “Outlaw” Caldwell presides over a club in chaos after the death of their longtime president and his mentor, Joseph “Boss” Foy.
Megan Foy runs from her abusive stepfather, hoping for her daddy’s intervention to save her and get her terrified mother away before it’s too late. Only problem is, she soon discovers her beloved daddy is dead and the man who killed him is the man she’s falling in love with.
Warning: FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY. CONTAINS PHYSICAL ABUSE, VIOLENCE, RAPE, AND EXCESSIVE PROFANITY.
Megan Foy is finally getting the big wedding she’s dreamed of. With her new child and the affection of the brothers of the Death Dwellers’ MC, her life is settling down. However, a new threat rides into town and targets Christopher “Outlaw” Caldwell, forcing him to reevaluate his life once more and endangering everyone. Most of all, it threatens Meggie’s newfound peace.
John Donovan has been left in charge of the Death Dwellers’ MC while the club president is on his honeymoon. With six days left till Outlaw’s return and smooth sailing so far, trouble suddenly bubbles up. As the clock ticks, he’s determined to bring everything under control.
Kendall Miller, an attorney and the ex-girlfriend of another MC president, is in deep problems. When her little sister is taken by her ex, she needs to supply information to a man who is frantic for information on the highest ranking members of Johnnie’s club. When she suddenly shows up at the clubhouse and arouses the suspicions of a very handsome blond biker, she finds herself being taken as his prisoner.
Evil is all around them. To save herself and her sister, Kendall has to rely on the man she betrayed. To save his club, Johnnie has to trust Kendall’s story. Before it’s too late. Because lives will be lost and hearts will be broken.
WARNING: This isn’t an easy or light read. Please be advised. The way to Johnnie’s and Kendall’s resolution involves death, violence, destruction, a sexual assault scene and suicide.
John “Johnnie” Donovan is determined to make his relationship work with Kendall Miller, the attorney he met during his cousin’s birthday party. Before he can move on with his future, however, he still has loose ends to tie up from the past in the person of a rival MC’s president who is also Kendall’s ex-boyfriend. As Johnnie tries to balance his club life and personal life, another tragedy forces him to make a choice between the two. Will Johnnie be able to live with the choices he makes?
Kendall Miller is trying to pick up the pieces of her life in the wake of her ex-boyfriend’s assault. She’s ready to move on with her life and the man of her dreams, the sexy VP of the Death Dwellers MC. She demands his complete attention and isn’t willing to share her man with all the baggage of the MC. She doesn’t want to be an afterthought to him nor does she want to live her life in the midst of the clubhouse, especially with the competition taking place between Kendall and the club president’s wife. Then, catastrophe strikes and Kendall’s life is once again altered. Can she and Johnnie have a future together or has their love been doomed from the beginning?
Matthew “Val” Taylor, the Road Captain in the club, was introduced to sex at an early age. Saved from the streets by the club’s Enforcer and President years ago, Val now lives for women and the open road. Until the night the only woman he’s ever loved is almost killed. Val determines to change his ways and be the man Zoann Donovan should have and the father their son deserves.
Zoann has loved Val for a long time. Violence and bitter betrayal forces her to ignore her feelings and distance herself not only from the sexy RC, but her beloved brother, too. Until she discovers the truth. Can Zoann ever be forgiven for all the pain she’s caused? Will Val overcome his own demons and have a future with her and their son? Who will survive in an MC filled with lust and revenge, love and hate?
Warning: This is a tale of rape, murders, deception, heartache, lies, and infidelity. The road to redemption is a tumultuous struggle where only the strong survive and justice is served…Outlaw-style.
Have we ever misjudged a situation? Looked at life one way only to realize it’s something else entirely?
Christopher “Outlaw” Caldwell is at a crossroads. He worships his old lady, Megan. After almost losing her, he’s realizing marriage is harder than he thought, especially when he’s the president of one of the most notorious MCs around.
Megan Caldwell has been immersed in grief over her lost son, blaming herself for his death. She wants another baby and she wants to be the old lady her husband needs her to be.
Reality has a way of changing perceptions. Both Megan and Christopher will have to find answers to some hard questions. Most important one?
Where do they go from here?
Warning: This story contains a little of Kendall Miller’s backstory and a present-day decision on her part. It isn’t for the faint of heart and isn’t a hearts-and-roses type of romance. It has a little intensity, a smidgen of fighting, a lot of loving, and approximately 1360 ‘f’ words or variations thereof.
Meet Kathryn Kelly
In Kat’s head, she’s the ultimate biker babe. In reality, she’s an everyday, ordinary girl who loves scotch, reading, writing, and football.
A Quickie With Kathryn
- Where did “Death Dwellers MC” come from? From this thought: Are you kidding me, Christopher? All you do is dwell in death. No joke. As I was thinking that, I decided to name the MC the Death Dwellers, fully intending to change the name later. (A bit of trivia: Val’s road name was Diablo in the first draft and Zoann’s name was Eden.) By the time I got to the final draft, the Death Dwellers MC was in my psyche and I kept it.
- Who was the most surprising character you wrote about? Each of them have surprised me in a certain way. The way Outlaw loves Megan is shocking. Between him and Johnnie, I expected Johnnie to be the one who would be willing to express his feelings and show his love, especially considering their different upbringings. But Outlaw LOVES Megan and he’ll let the world know it. As quick as he is to kill, he’s just as quick to express his feelings for his old lady. Johnnie’s seeming indifference to Kendall is just as shocking. He really does adore his woman and believes he doesn’t have to express it. Their disconnect is shocking. He sees Kendall in one light and her own self-perception is completely different. She expects him to understand what she needs and he believes she knows how he feels, so, yeah, it’s been quite shocking to me. The depth to Mortician is a little surprising, too. Behind his quips is a very contemplative man filled with loyalty. And, finally, Kendall, herself. Kendall makes some very bad decisions, one in particular in Misjudged. Her actions in this scene isn’t as surprising as the revelation at just how broken she is. She’s been completely devastated by all that’s happened to her in the last eight months or so. Not to mention the bullying she endured growing up. It shocked me to realize that, while she might not ever be a “beloved” heroine, her real redemption will only come through personal growth once she recovers from her PTSD.
- Who is your favorite character to write? It’s a toss-up between Outlaw and Mortician. Mortician has a slight Outlaw has none. Whatever he’s thinking and wherever he’s at, it just comes up. Even with Megan. It is who he is, though. Mortician’s one liners crack me up, sometimes.
- Which character has the loudest voice? Hands down, Outlaw. He’s crass and to the point and he figures out everything. He drowned out Johnnie while I was writing Misunderstood and we ended up with Misappropriate and he drowned out Mortician in Misguided, so we now have Misjudged.
- What is one of the best experiences you have, being an Author? The best experience is when I have a reader contact me and tell me they’ve connected with a character. Overall, my best experiences are interacting with readers.