Hey Flirty and Dirty Crew!!!!
Claire Nixon is a twenty-year-old college dropout with a secret.
To Claire, Adam Parker is just another flirty customer at the cafe, until a chance encounter and seemingly innocent comment spurs a bet between them. The bet is simple: If Adam can get Claire to reveal the secret that made her drop out of college, she has to re-enroll. If he doesn’t succeed, she gets to keep her secret and he has to stop stalking her at the cafe.
Claire thinks she has this one in the bag. She’s perfected the art of forgetting her past. But she isn’t prepared for Adam’s relentless pursuit or for him to share his own secrets. And she’s definitely not prepared for her rock star ex, and her secret, to come banging down her door one year later.
At exactly six in the evening, a knock comes at the door. I’m ready with my yellow bikini underneath my faded-blue Roxy T-shirt and a pair of white board shorts that I usually only wear around the house because they barely cover my ass, but Senia insisted I wear them. I’m excited. I’ve seen guys—hot guys—surfing at the beach dozens of times since I moved to Wrightsville Beach, but something about getting to see Adam out there gives me butterflies. I’m finally going to get to share his passion for the water with him. And enough time, and meditation, has passed between Saturday and today that I’m feeling a lot less guilty about leaving him hanging.
I open the door and Adam is leaning against the doorframe with one hand in the pocket of his board shorts. He’s shirtless so even when he looks up at me with those striking green eyes, all I can look at is his perfectly muscular chest.
“Are you ready to get tossed?”
“Is that a promise?” I say as I step outside.
He laughs as he throws his arms around my waist, lifts me off the ground, and kisses me. His lips are warm and soft as I take his bottom lip between my teeth.
He moans softly and I feel him stiffening against me. “You’d better stop that or I’m going to take you upstairs right now.”
I give him a soft peck on the lips then tighten my arms around his neck as I lay my head on his shoulder. He squeezes me tightly and I sigh. This is the best hug I’ve gotten in months. He finally sets me down and cradles my face as he kisses both my eyelids.
“Thanks for coming with me.”
I grin uncontrollably because something has shifted between us. Something magical is happening. I feel deliriously happy for the first time since Chris left.
Goodreads link – http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17182049-relentless
Amazon Kindle –Download to Kindle now!
Nook – One- Click for your NOOK!
Smashwords – Download from Smashwords for other e-readers!
All Romance – Download from All Romance
Here’s a link to Relentless Pinterest page for some more casting and location pics: Check out more pics on Pinterest!
A little bit about Cassia and some fun facts:
Cassia Leo grew up in Florida and moved to California after graduating with a degree in journalism. She worked at two small newspapers before discovering her passion for writing romance. Her favorite color is lavender and her dream is to one day score a record deal based on her awesome shower singing skills.
- Favorite movies: The Jerk and Waking the Dead.
- I’m four degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon.
- Favorite books: The Book Thief, Nineteen Eighty-Four, and Perks of Being a Wallflower.
- I’m tri-lingual and I’ve lived in three different countries; most recently, I spent six months in Portugal last year.
- Favorite movie quotes: From The Jerk, “My mother gave up everything to put me through cosmetology school,” and, “What’s happening to my special purpose?!” If you’ve read Relentless you won’t be surprised to know that I wrote a techno remix consisting of my favorite lines from Titanic. The first line of the song is, “I see the iceberg and I see it in your eyes.” Maybe someday I’ll record it and post it on SoundCloud. 😉
- My favorite word is wanderlust.
- Favorite music artists: Adele, Florence + the Machine, Agnes Obel, The Beatles, Rage Against the Machine.
- I can do a one-handed cartwheel.
- Favorite TV shows: Sex and the City, Homeland, Revenge, So You Think You Can Dance.
10. I drink my coffee black and with a pinch of salt.
Author Contact Information
Check it out and enter in the AWESOME GIVEAWAY!!!
Grand Prize – One iPad Mini and $25 iTunes or Amazon giftcard; 5 autographed paperbacks
Here is the rafflecopter for the Grand Prize:
Click here to enter Giveaway!!!